Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Blog Idea

I feel now that the blog assignment did not succeed in the way that I had hoped. None of my students regularly posted, although a few did post sometimes. Also none of my students commented on each others' blogs, other than just greeting. I was hoping that there would be some developed conversations. I am wondering (and admittedly my expectations are low) that some of them might continue posting in English on their blogs. My wife suggested that I should have used Naver, a Korean site, instead of google for the students to create their blogs, then maybe they would have a greater chance to get people outside of the class to give them feedback and responses to what they posted. I will ask my students to give me some ideas why this activity didn't work, if I should continue it in the future, and if so how I can improve it.

1 comment:

  1. It is shame!

    I was your student last summer.

    I must tell you it was a great experience sharing lots of ideas through your blog at that time.

    Anyway, Happy New Year! it is quite late to say that.

    ReplyDelete